CAPS faculty, researchers, and students have an extensive publication record, including more than 500 peer-reviewed publications and one of the major reference works in atmospheric chemistry, Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics, by John Seinfeld and Spyros Pandis.
10 recent publications
- Mahfouz, Naser G. A.; Donahue, Neil M., Technical note: The enhancement limit of coagulation scavenging of small charged particles, Atmos. Chem. Physics 21 3827 (2021) https:
- Jahl, Lydia G.; Brubaker, Thomas A.; Polen, Michael J.; ... Sullivan, Ryan C; Atmospheric aging enhances the ice nucleation ability of biomass-burning aerosol, Science Advances 7 eabd3449 (2021)
- Jahn, Leif G.; Bland, Garret D.; Monroe, Luke W.; ... Sullivan, Ryan C and Meyer, Marit E.; Single-particle elemental analysis of vacuum bag dust samples collected from the International Space Station by SEM/EDX and sp-ICP-ToF-MS, Aerosol Sci & Tech 55 571 (2021)
- Jahn, Leif G.; Jahl, Lydia G.; Bland, Garret D.; ... Sullivan, Ryan C; Metallic and Crustal Elements in Biomass-Burning Aerosol and Ash: Prevalence, Significance, and Similarity to Soil Particles, ACS Earth and Space Chemistry, 5 136 (2021)
- Shah, R. U.; Robinson, E. S.; Gu, P.; ... Presto, A. A.; Socio-economic disparities in exposure to urban restaurant emissions are larger than for traffic, Environ. Res. Letters 15 114039 (2020)
- Mingyi Wang et al, “Rapid growth of new atmospheric particles by nitric acid and ammonia condensation,” Nature, May 13, 2020.
- Naser Mahfouz and Neil Donahue, “Primary ion diffusion charging and particle wall loss in smog chamber experiments,” Aerosol Science and Technology, May 4, 2020.
- Quanyang Lu et al, “Simulation of organic aerosol formation during the CalNex study: updated mobile emissions and secondary organic aerosol parameterization for intermediate-volatility organic compounds,” Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics, April 14, 2020
- Spiro Jorga et al, “Measurement of Formation Rates of Secondary Aerosol in the Ambient Urban Atmosphere Using a Dual Smog Chamber System,” Environmental Science & Technology, February 4, 2020.
- Meredith Schervish and Neil Donahue, “Peroxy radical chemistry and the volatility basis set,” Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics, January 31, 2020.
Individual publications lists
Lists are on Google Scholar unless otherwise noted.